Humidifiers in Ashburn, VA
High humidity is often a problem in Ashburn, VA, but dry conditions can also occur in winter. When your home suffers from low humidity, it makes the cold feel worse and it also leads to poorer health conditions. But don’t worry: AllTech Services, Inc. can turn it around with our whole-house humidifier services.
- We’ve served Northern Virginia for over 20 years
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for a year following our work
- Our trained technicians are NATE-certified
When you combine our humidifier services with our dehumidifier services, you can make your home an oasis of perfectly balanced humidity. We strive to meet and exceed your expectations on every job we perform, and we’ll always arrive at your house with the parts necessary to get work done right the first time.
Call our great team today to schedule humidifier services in Ashburn, VA.
Why You Need a Humidifier
Your body relies on a certain level of moisture in the air around it in order to operate properly. If the air in your home is chronically dry, it can have a number of negative effects on your body. Your skin, and the membranes in your nose, will dry out and crack. As these areas are your body’s first line of defense against infection by germs, you will find that you get sick more often in chronically dry air.
Low humidity also saps moisture from wood, which includes your furniture and the support structure that makes up your home. Your home, and various objects inside it, are going to be more brittle and susceptible to damage the lower the humidity levels in the air.
Types of Humidifiers
There are a few different kinds of humidifiers available on the market. Let’s take a look at a couple of the different types:
- Vaporizers: Vaporizer humidifiers add moisture to your home’s air by evaporating water into steam. If you’ve ever used a vaporizer to help you breathe when congested, then you know how this kind of system basically works. It boils water, causing it to evaporate and expand out into the air.
- Evaporative Humidifiers: An evaporative humidifier makes use of a wick, which is soaked in water. A fan blows on the wick while the humidifier is in operation, causing the water in the wick to evaporate and raising the humidity levels in the air.
- Mister: If you’ve ever been to an amusement park or sporting event on a hot day, you’re probably familiar with these kinds of humidifiers. Misters simply release water into the air in a fine spray, then blow the spray through the ducts to raise humidity levels in the home.
We Install and Service Humidifiers in Ashburn, VA
Which humidifier will serve you best will depend on a variety of factors. If you’re in the market for a new humidifier system, give us a call and we’ll help you out. One of our experts can walk you through the entire process, from selection to installation, so that you can rest assured that you’re getting the best humidifier for your low humidity problem. We also offer a full range of repair and maintenance services. If you want your whole house humidifier to serve you as best it can, you should be sure and schedule maintenance services for it at least once a year. AllTech Services, Inc. serves all of Ashburn, VA.
Do we serve your neighborhood?
Start Your Search:
- Dale City
- Great Falls
- Round Hill
- Sudley Springs
- Prince William County