Air Purifiers in Ashburn, VA
Air filters are a good starting point for cleaner indoor air, but your house may need extra power—the power of a whole-house air purifier. AllTech Services, Inc. can help you find the right air purifiers to meet your needs, and we’ll follow up with future repair and replacement services. We’re a trusted local company for many reasons, including…
- Over 20 years of history serving Ashburn, VA and the surrounding area
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee—good for a year following our work!
- Our exceptionally trained NATE-certified technicians
Our philosophy is simple: provide courteous and reliable HVAC services for your home done with the same attention to detail that we would provide for our own homes. We have a wide range of special air purifiers we can install, and we’re ready to get to work when you are.
Rely on the Northern Virginia team with a reputation for quality for your air purifier services!
Types of Air Purifiers
There are a huge number of different air purifier types on the market, far too many for us to cover them all here. However, we can go over some of the more popular and common types for you. Let’s take a look:
- UV Air Purifiers: UV air purifiers are essentially large lightbulbs, which give off fairly high levels of ultraviolet radiation. These bulbs are installed in your ductwork, right above your forced air systems, so that they can treat all air being circulated throughout your house. Most infectious agents, like viruses, bacteria, and mold spores, are unable to withstand high levels of UV light. If exposed, these contaminants will be sterilized or killed outright. So, a UV air purifier can keep you healthy by lowering the chances of you getting infected.
- Ionization Purifiers: Ionization purifiers operate by releasing clouds of magnetized particles. When contaminants come into contact with these particles, they gain their own magnetic charge. The charged contaminants are then drawn into the purifier itself, and stick to metal plates with the opposite charge. The plates can then be removed and cleaned to get rid of the contaminants. Ionization purifiers can remove a large variety of different airborne contaminants from the air in your home.
- Air Filters: Air filters are fiber meshes that are installed in the ducts of your home. As air flows through the filter, the contaminants it carries become snared in the fibers. Air filters are quite efficient at removing airborne contaminants, but do have to be removed and cleaned every few months in order to avoid becoming clogged.
We Install, Repair, and Maintain Air Purifiers in Ashburn, VA
Installing an air purifier is not something that should be done by anyone but a professional. It involves gaining access to the ducts at a specific point, then altering them to accommodate the system. That done, most air purifiers need to be wired into the home’s power grid in order to work. You should never attempt your own electrical work without professional training. So, if you need an air purifier installed in your home, call AllTech Services, Inc..
Air purifiers also need the occasional repair and maintenance visit in order to stay functioning. We offer full air purifier repair and maintenance services throughout Ashburn, VA. If your air purifier seems like it needs professional servicing, call us today and set up an appointment.
Do we serve your neighborhood?
Start Your Search:
- Dale City
- Great Falls
- Round Hill
- Sudley Springs
- Prince William County