Indoor Air Quality
- Automatic Shut-Off Valves
- Water Treatment Systems
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal Units
- Gas Lines
- Kitchen Plumbing
- New Construction Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Lines
- Well Pumps
Drain and Sewer
- AllTech Gives Back
- Awards and Honors
- Sell Your Home Services Business!
- Our Service Guarantee
- Specials & Rebates
- Maintenance Program
- Service Areas
- Site Map
- Accessibility Statement
Indoor Air Quality Services in Ashburn, VA
The air in your home may seem clear, but it actually probably isn’t. The average home is full of millions of microscopic airborne contaminants. Some of these contaminants are harmless, but many are not. Chronic humidity issues can also be problematic, making it harder for you to stay comfortable and creating an unhealthy living environment. If you want to improve your health, it’s a good idea to work on improving your indoor air quality. AllTech Services, Inc. offers comprehensive indoor air quality services throughout Ashburn, VA. If you need an indoor air quality system installed, repaired, maintained, or replaced, call today and schedule an appointment with one of our experts. We’ll help you breathe better, and be healthier.
Why You Need Indoor Air Quality Services
As mentioned above, there are a wide range of different factors that can negatively affect your indoor air quality. For example, common airborne contaminants include dust, pollen, dander, viruses, bacteria, and mold spores. Some of those contaminants, like dust, pollen, and dander, will cause little worse than the occasional allergy attack in most people. Some others, like viruses, bacteria, and mold spores, can cause very serious health issues if they’re allowed to infect you.
Humidity issues tend to exacerbate the above problems. Air that is too humid makes it harder for you to keep cool, and promotes mold growth which can make you sick. Air that is too dry will cause your skin and the mucous membranes in your nose to dry out and crack. This makes it far easier for your body to become infected by germs.
Types of Indoor Air Quality Services in Ashburn, VA
There are a great many different indoor air quality services that can help improve your situation. Let’s take a look at some of them below:
- Air Filtration Systems: An air filtration system is essentially a fiber mesh stretched across a frame, and inserted into the ducts of your home. As air flows through the mesh, any contaminants it carries become trapped in the filter. The filter can then be removed and cleaned every few months to get rid of the contaminants.
- Dehumidifiers: A dehumidifier corrects chronically high humidity levels in a number of ways. Most dehumidifiers cool air in the ducts down to the dew point, so it deposits all of its moisture in the condensate drain. The air is then warmed back up to room temperature and released into the home.
- Duct Repair and Replacement: Keeping your ducts in good condition is vital for both your health and the efficiency of your home. If your ducts are in poor condition, your forced air systems will become less efficient, and airborne contaminants will be more likely to collect in them. Get your ducts examined to make sure that they don’t need repair or replacement.
- Humidifiers: Humidifiers help to correct chronically dry air by releasing moisture into the ducts. This is often done by misting, which is releasing a fine spray of water into the ducts. Vaporizers are also common, which evaporate water to release steam into the ducts.
Call AllTech Services, Inc. for a full range of indoor air quality services throughout Ashburn, VA.