Geothermal Services in Ashburn, VA
Beneath your feet is an abundant and inexpensive source of energy to heat and cool your house—and AllTech Services, Inc. can help you tap into it with our geothermal services in Ashburn, VA. We’ve helped many local homes discover the enormous advantages of using the natural energy of the earth, and we’re ready to put our knowledge and skill to work for your home.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for a year following our work
- Highly trained NATE-certified technicians
- A strong reputation in the community for quality service
When you work with us, you’re investing in top professional work. There’s no better way to ensure you enjoy your geothermal heating and cooling for many years.
Call on the reliable team that’s served Northern Virginia for over 20 years.
What Does a Geothermal Installation Do?
A geothermal system is similar to the conventional heat pump, which uses a heat transfer process to both cool and heat your home, depending on the season. The difference is, while a traditional heat pump system uses the temperature of the air to achieve this, a geothermal system uses the ground. This makes geothermal installations much more efficient, since they’re taking advantage of the relatively constant ground temperatures, which are much less variable than outdoor air temperatures.
Geothermal systems are also quieter than their conventional counterparts. They are durable, and typically require less repairs and maintenance. It’s worth mentioning, that in order to use the temperature of the earth, the installation of a geothermal system does involve tubing that has to be installed on your property, beneath your yard and potentially your Ashburn, VA home. For this reason, we typically recommend installation be done during new home construction. However, we’re happy to discuss your options with you!
Turn to Us for Professional Geothermal Repair and Maintenance
The good news is that a geothermal system has less moving parts than the average central heating or cooling system. This means it will need less repairs and less comprehensive maintenance than a traditional HVAC system. It doesn’t mean, however, that your system is totally immune to problems.
Just like any other major appliance, at some point your geothermal HVAC system may need repair. It also needs routine maintenance, even if its maintenance checklist isn’t quite as long as it would be for a more traditional system. Fortunately, you needn’t look very far to schedule professional geothermal maintenance and repairs in Ashburn. Just contact our team!
The Benefits of Geothermal Systems
There are a number of problems that a geothermal installation can solve, such as problems with:
- Energy Efficiency: Today’s HVAC systems, no matter the model, are built with efficiency in mind. Still though, it’s estimated that geothermal systems are, on average, 3-4 times more energy efficient than a conventional heat pump. This means that this installation could save you significant money on your energy bills.
- Severe Temperature Decline: Standard heat pumps are fantastic for Ashburn homeowners. But one thing they do struggle with is extreme cold. We see our coldest temperatures from November through about March, and while we don’t see severe cold as much as other parts of the country, it’s not rare to be surprised by a cold snap, and a typical heat pump can lose its heating power if that happens. You don’t have to worry about this with a geothermal system!
- Short Lifespans: There are a number of benefits to using a traditional air conditioner, furnace, or heat pump. But the fact of the matter is, their lifespans are limited. A geothermal HVAC system, however, can last up to 50 years!
Do we serve your neighborhood?
Start Your Search:
- Dale City
- Great Falls
- Round Hill
- Sudley Springs
- Prince William County