Furnaces in Ashburn, VA
Furnaces are the most common type of heating system found in homes in Ashburn, VA and the surrounding areas. If you use a furnace, or you are planning to have one installed, AllTech Services, Inc. has professional experts who’ll make the job easy. We install, replace, repair, and maintain many types of furnaces.
- We’ve served Northern Virginia for over 20 years
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for a year following our work
- Highly trained NATE-certified technicians
We are a fully licensed HVAC contractor and have a reputation for reliability and accuracy in the community. We aim to meet and exceed your expectations when you need us for furnace services—it’s why we can offer our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our experts for furnace service.
Furnace Installation, Repair, and Maintenance in Ashburn
Installing a furnace involves dealing with the home’s power grid, regardless of the type of furnace you’re installing. You should never attempt your own electrical work without professional training, as it involves a very real risk of serious injury or death. If you’re having a gas furnace installed, you’re adding natural gas into the equation. This is also a very dangerous substance if mishandled. So, call AllTech Services, Inc. if you need a furnace installed in your home.
We offer a full range of furnace installation services throughout Ashburn, VA. Schedule an appointment now!
We also offer a full range of furnace repair and maintenance services. Annual furnace maintenance helps to keep the system in good shape, by giving your HVAC technician time to isolate and fix problems before they can cause too much damage. If and when a problem does manage to slip through between maintenance visits, it’s important to call for repairs as soon as you identify the need for it. The sooner you can get your system repaired, the more damage you can prevent.
Call today for a full range of furnace services in Ashburn, VA.
Choosing Between a Gas or Electric Furnace?
There are two primary furnace types in use today, though they are not the only types. Gas and electric furnaces together make up the majority of both furnace types, and home heating types in general. We often get the question "which furnace type is best?" from homeowners looking to have a furnace installed in their homes. The truth is that no furnace is objectively "better" than the other; which furnace serves you best will depend on your individual situation. However, we can go over a couple of the pros and cons of each for you.
- Gas Furnaces: Gas furnaces generate heat by burning natural gas, which is a great heating fuel. It’s cheap, plentiful, and generates a lot of heat relative to the amount burned. However, gas furnaces require a steady supply of natural gas in order to operate. If you don’t have a natural gas main in your area, you won’t be able to use a gas furnace.
- Electric Furnaces: An electric furnace relies on a heating coil to generate heat. Electricity is less efficient as a heating fuel than natural gas is. However, electric furnaces are much more versatile, able to operate anywhere that there is electricity available.
Read More About Other Heating Services:
Do we serve your neighborhood?
Start Your Search:
- Dale City
- Great Falls
- Round Hill
- Sudley Springs
- Prince William County